About Our Courses
We have various different payment options available for our courses:
- Debit/Credit Card
- Paypal Invoice request
- Employer Invoice request
- Fee Waiver (to check if you qualify for a Fee Waiver you can contact us on the details below)
Once you have applied for your course we will send you an email confirmation and payment request which you can choose from the above methods. You should then contact us to let us know how you would like to pay either by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0141 581 2319.
Did you Know?
As a student of West College Scotland you are entitled to the many of the same benefits as our students who attend the college. Some of these are:
- WCS College Email account
- Free access to Microsoft Office 365 (while you are a student and use the WCS Email)
- Student Card which entitles you to discounts in selected high street stores e.g. New Look, Burton’s, Dorothy Perkins, Travel, Cinema Tickets and much more
- You can purchase a student NUS card to get even more discounts
- Use college campus facilities e.g. Library and the online Library
We will give more details on these benefits as we update our website, if in the meantime you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact us.